Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentine's Day!!!

I love Valentine's Day. It's so cute and yes sometimes it can be very commercial but I don't see anything wrong with wanting to spend that little bit extra on your one beloved even if it might be a 7p ASDA Smartprice card (I didn't do this for Adam, but I did see it in the paper).

Look Adam, a black and a white kitten! They do exist
However, I think they should totally move Valentine's Day to the very beginning of a month, or at least a day after payday... that way we all have money to spend AND that way the whole Valentine's industry gets more out of us. I sent Adam a card. It didn't have a picture on it because I didn't want it to be too girly.

Mike & Christina (My Brother)


James & Monica (Adam's Brother)


My brother is going to MALTA!! This weekend with his girlfriend. How amazing is that?! And Adam's brother has taken his girlfriend to Amsterdam. So cute.

I changed my blog because I really liked the picture in the background only you wonderful people can't really see it that well, and if I put the background of the writing to transparent... you wouldn't have been able to see words, so pretty blog but kinda unreadable... not really what I want.

 So here is the picture behind the words. Literally....

No comments:

Post a Comment