Thursday 1 March 2012

Sweets For My Sweet

Sugar for my honey! I'll never ever let you go!

I was browsing the Facebook today, as you do, and down the sidelines in the advertisements I saw this picture and thought 'Ooo'

http://www.crabtree-confectionery.co.uk/Pick-N-Mix
So I clicked on the advertisement, and it took me to Crabtree's Confectionery! A whole website where some amazing clever cloggs has decided it would be a great idea to set up a business where you can hire jars and a sweets stand and buy all the sweets for jars and they come and set it up for you and take it away. How - amazing - is - that.

Well, of course, there was nothing else too it! I MUST ring them immediately. So I did. At first they didn't answer so I left a voicemail but they rang me back pretty quickly and do you know what? She was lovely. I still didn't catch her name but nevermind. We had a nice lovely relaxed chat on the phone. Her prices are wonderfully reasonable. They have a great selection of sweets on their website and if you can't find what you want, you tell them and they'll get it. They come and set up for you and take away for you without a problem AND if that wasn't awesome enough... she is set in Shipley (I think) and so I don't need to pay any extra for travel miles *mini skip hop and dance around the room!!*


And all it is going to cost me for now is a £30.00 deposit. Brilliant. The price range is roughly between £95 and £140 for more exotic flavours of sweets but, if we paid for 18 jars and 18 jars of sweets... I'd be looking at the same price if not possibly more anyway. So all in all a good day.

AND, I know lots of and's today, can't you tell I'm excited! Mum got her first RSVP to the WEDDING!!! AHHHH It's all so.... real!

No comments:

Post a Comment