Saturday 3 March 2012

Bridezilla in Scotland!

I have reached newer higher heights. I am currently enjoying my evening relaxing in a lovely village called Monymusk at Adam's Auntie and Uncles house.


Reason?


Because his lovely cousin, Barbara who I have finally met today, is getting married tomorrow. Barbara seems as cool as a cucumber and her fiancee is running around like a headless chicken... Apparently. So, is this what its going to be like for my wedding? I guess it could be. I've had months of stress so my body is getting used to it and so it knows how to cope with it.


I think I was super stressed in the beginning because I had so much to organise, but as time has gone on and I've written lists; spoken to people and then crossed them off my list, my stress levels have gone down because I know what I am doing and where I am going with things for the wedding. Whereas, Adam, hasn't really had any lists and hasn't needed to cross anyone off when he's spoken to them so, when it comes to the day before the wedding he will be a nervous wreck because he's stress levels will go from 1 to 10 in one day.


Barbara says she's never seen her fiancee this stressed before and actually finds it quite interesting. It'll be quite weird to see Adam stressed because I've only ever seen him frustrated or annoyed and they're not useful emotions to have the day before your wedding.


It will be a beautiful day and I shall keep you all posted tomorrow.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment