Wednesday 26 October 2011

Colour Conundrum

I think that's how you spell it.

I can't believe my last post was about my colours and how I had definitely chosen my colours and what I wanted to do and pick and now...

...I am back to square 1. It is all Emily's fault. I have decided, Emily, it is all your fault. I was fine with my blue and green until Emily's body decided it didn't like blue but that it actually rather liked burgundy; and I mean LIKED.

I was just wandering around Sunderland waiting for Emily to finish uni and I decided to stumble upon a dress shop to see what I could find... she at least had quite a few in my size so I decided it was worth a try going back later with Emily. Today was Emily's day, or rather bridesmaids day. I made her try on every blue looking dress I could find and something just wasn't sticking. Then eventually we knew why. So now I am thinking of burgundy. Obviously, green doesn't go with burgundy, so now...

...square 1. Burgundy matches brown (yes it does mother I'll prove it to you) but burgundy and brown and cream (colour option number 1) are Autumn colours, and I am not getting married in Autumn. Lol so here are my colour ideas for now. It's a good job we don't have to definitely decide on colours until January. But this is so confuzzling at the minute.

I've had my idea for dandelions as a theme okay-ed by quite a few people, at first Adam was a bit unsure of the idea haha but when I told him it wasn't the yellow wee-ing kind but actually the fuzzy wish-making kind, I think it changed his mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment