Monday 12 December 2011

Reception

After much deliberation with myself and my youngest sister Bethany we finally came up with the following for the Reception:

WARNING - Picture overload, but a complete necessity for you to get a real feel for what the reception will look like.

But first just a reminder of the colours for the wedding:


- lemon, rustic red & white flower center pieces
- flowers in bottles
- LED lights flowing around the bottles OR in a bottle in the middle
- Lemon table cloth on top of an ivory cloth
- table numbers in rustic red colour
- table numbers held with crystal holders
- crystals showering the middle of the table
- citron green napkins
- rustic red favour bags
- citron green organza sashes on chairs
- cutlery ivory & silver

And if none of that makes much sense please see below for some awesome brain inspiring pictures to get a good flow of the day :)

Lemon, rustic red and white flowers






Flowers in Bottles






LED lights in bottles or outside bottles








Lemon table cloths




Table Numbers in Rustic Red




Crystals on the table and crystal table number holders






Citron green organza chair sashes and napkins






Rustic Red favour bags





I know it is a lot of pictures to take in but believe me... without them, my brain was completely messed up and I just couldn't imagine what everything would look like but I know the pictures really helped me.

Tomorrow I'll be writing about the favour bags we came up with :D

1 comment: